Services have been designed to provide a full program for all stores
geographically located throughout the United States. Our Programs are
multi-faceted in that they encompass scheduled maintenance, emergency
repair or on-call services, repair and retrofit projects, diagnostics
and recommendations, historical trending and data retrieval, administration
and reporting. Our programs offer year end budgeting based on the record
retention of the equipment, age, existing condition and services provided
during the year and our services are on-going.
• First Visit - We will identify the HVAC Equipment & Condition.
• Preventive Maintenance visits will include the calibration,
adjustment, lubrication, inspection and filter
replacement of the equipment.See Exhibits of the Agreement.
• Service is scheduled and provided on a routine basis.
• Operating conditions are recorded and retained.
ON CALL SERVICE
• Emergency Service is available twenty four (24) hours, seven
(7) days per week.
Service is personable and is scheduled by phoning your stores'
manager with the estimated time of arrival.
This is then logged into the computer.
• Service is dispatched to provide arrival with the E.T.A. reported
to your manager. Repairs inexcess of our
authorization limit will be submitted for your approval prior
to commencing work.
ADMINISTRATING & REPORTING
• SERVICE STATUS REPORTING - Recaps all service requests received
during the week and identifies their status.
A description of the work provided is identified by store.
• PROJECT STATUS REPORTING - Recaps the progress, status, and
schedules thru completion.
• OPEN QUOTE REPORT- Recaps all open quotes awaiting your approval.
• HISTORY REPORT - Recaps each stores' service history, illustrating
the work request, work performed,
service dates, the invoice amounts, the reason for the call,
the work description, and the stores proposals.
• A listing of the service expenditures are identified by type
of service requested and totaled by each store.
YEAR END REPORTS
• BUDGET REPORT - Identifies each store and provides a forecast
of the anticipated expenditures for the
up-coming fiscal year. The report is based on the data submitted
during the year's service along with“ the
data obtained on the equipment list andoperating condition.