• American Services ARH, Less 10%
• Broker ARH, Plus 22%
• A Net Savings of 32%!
American Services has many offices in every state.
We are 30 minutes from any location.
28 branch offices in Texas alone!
• This provides little, if any travel time.
• This provides immediate response time.
• This provides local inventory.
• This provides a local pride of workmanship.
Brokers usually have only 1 office providing statewide
• This contributes to extra travel time and delays to cover remote
• This requires return trips and they must travel longer distances
• Brokers must schedule next day since they may be 2 to 4 hours
• Brokers are a broker only and not knowledgeable of contractor
• Brokers do not employ their own field technicians and do not
have the control.
• Brokers rely solely on a network of subcontractors and their
• Brokers rely on one source for part availability, usually not
the best pricing, and cannot locate from
a National inventory.
• Brokers are administrators and cannot offer technical support.
• Brokers pass on all costs and do not minimize part costs or
are able to enforce labor hour standards.
ASI - A CONTRACTOR
• ASI is a licensed HVAC, Refrigeration Electrical and General
Contractor employing its own company
technicians able to provide direct field servicing.
• Our technicians have Nextel phones to communicate and e-mail
• ASI knows labor standards and labor expectations to minimize
• Material pricing is easily verified, since we are in the business
as a contractor and know the
“current” and “actual”
• ASI purchases units and compressors direct, saving subcontractor
mark-ups, obtaining national
manufacturer volume discounts & obtaining immediate
• ASI provides one national warranty source.
• ASI personnel are technically trained to support the customer
and speak directly to our subcontractors to
enhance technical specifications.
• We can effectively communicate expectations and discuss very
technical issues and provide
• As a contractor, we can challenge and then work with our subcontractors
to ensure correct pricing,
correct workmanship and that the correct services are provided
within in a very technical industry.